Marken is a wholly owned subsidiary of UPS and is a critical part
of UPS Healthcare. With Polar Speed and Marken included, the UPS
Healthcare division staffs 128 locations with 5,500 employees
worldwide. Marken offers a state-of-the-art GMP-compliant depot
network and logistic hubs for clinical drug product storage and
distribution in 58 locations worldwide, while maintaining the
leading position for Direct-to-Patient and Home Healthcare services,
biological sample shipments and biological kit production. Marken’s
dedicated 1,691 staff members manage 110,000 drug product and
biological sample shipments every month at all temperature ranges in
more than 220 countries.
Working time: Full-time
Demand Coordinator (m/f/d)
The main purpose will include regional forecasting, intra-regional transfers, procurement support and management of contingency supplies/reserve stock.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- You are responsible to ensure the traceability of MARKEN’s assets in Maestro and inventory management systems.
- You will be dealing with MARKEN offices & LSP across the region and counterparts in other regions.
- Working with the Global Call Center to recover packing and devices and identify operations not following the approved SOP’s for packing and devices.
- The Demand Coordinator (m/f/d) is responsible for the implementation and continuation of any Asset Tracking projects.
- You work together with the Cryoshipper Centre of Excellence to improve the quality of the LN2 shipper fleet.
- It is your responsibility to prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Your ambition is to reduce operating costs in your region.
- Other responsibilities include cost analyses, implement & test new technologies and review & improve the existing workflows.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 2 years’ experience in logistics with a background of international transport & logistics.
- Understanding the requirements of cold chain logistics.
- Knowledge of records administration, maintenance techniques and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills with fluent written and spoken English and German.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and plan ahead.
- Skill in collecting and analysing complex data.
- Ability to evaluate, analyse & organize.
- Work experience across different time zones.
What we offer:
- A workplace with a secure future in a successfully growing company.
- From the beginning you can work independently.
- A dynamic and cooperative team with exciting and varied tasks.
- Coffee and water are available for free.
- You receive up to 30 days of holiday per year.
Do you feel comfortable in a dynamic environment with a pleasant working atmosphere and you are looking for a new challenge in an expanding company?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your application documents, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations. Please send your application documents in English.
MARKEN Germany GmbH
Contact: Paulina Petersen
Phone number: 040 / 30 38 36 68